Monday, November 15, 2010

Trip to the Rockies!!!

Hello scrappers & photographers,


Wow!!! What a busy but fun weekend!!! Our SGES Home & School helped organized the Craft Fair that took place at the school this past Saturday. It was fabulous!!! We had over 500 people come through the doors. I had fun greeting everyone and took a little time to go shopping as well. I bought a few pieces of jewelry...surprising hein!!! I also discovered a great local jewelry artist. FUN...FUN...FUN Thank you so much to everyone who helped making this event possible!!! It was a great fundraiser for our local Home & School association!!!

Well I am finally showing you my pictures from our wonderful trip to the rockies. We were gone for 10 fun filled days. We started our trip in Jasper. What a beautiful spot in the mountains!!! There was so much to see around Jasper, lots of different lakes, falls, canyons and mountains of course. Here are some of my favorite pictures around Jasper.

















We then spent 3 nights in Banff. Unfortunatly, I got some kind of 24 hour flu so I was in bed for Thanksgiving day...all day. Jannatta was also sick in bed, but the men didn't get sick at all. I wonder what we ate????? My poor husband had to go shopping by himself. Let's just say that I caught up quickly on my shopping the next day...lol Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Banff and surroundings.







And we then headed to Vancouver for 4 days. We had lots of fun shopping and going whale watching.










Thank you so much Corey & Jannatta for a wonderful trip!!! We had such an amazing time!!!
That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun trip....love the sidecar shot!!! And did you have a different set of matching mitts and scarf for each day? LOL

    ReplyDelete