Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scrapbooking Again!!!!

Hello scrappers,

Wow!!! Does it ever feel good to have my scrapbook room to myself again. The past few weeks, I have been working at re-organizing my scrapbook area. I bought a few new pieces of furniture that I just love for my punches and die cut machines. I went through all my supplies and organized it better...if that's even possible in my space...lol For those who know me very well, you know that I am a bit fanatic about organizing my stuff...lol I am also getting my walls painted since their were lots of holes from the slatwalls and pegboards that came off. It's pretty exciting. As soon as it's all done, I will post pictures of my new and improved scrapbook/photography room.

It's been fun to scrapbook with friends again. It seems that I was always teaching and never scrapbooking for myself anymore...does it ever feel good. I finaly got a couple of layouts done this week and I will have lots more to show you after this weekend since I am going to an All Day Crop Saturday. The last crop I have been too as a scrapbooker and not a vendor is October 2008 with Paws On Scrapbooking. Yes...that is too long!!! I will tell you all about it next week. In the mean time, hope you enjoy these 2 layouts!!!



I truly did enjoy having a scrapbook store. It's every scrapbookers dream!!!! Well it was mine anyways!!! I did it for almost 2 years and now it's time to move on to new adventures...my son going to Kindergarten. It was such a difficult decision for me to let go of my store...it has been my baby and I truly loved giving classes & inspiring people. BUT now that my son has started school, I do realize how important it is to be home for him when he comes off that bus. We have so much time to spend together now, it's great...and I don't get every morning: "Maman, do you have to go to work today". That just broke my heart everytime. He is growing up too fast and I want to make sure I don't miss out on anything!!! I am getting ready to go decorate cupcakes with his class this morning...I love my life & my family!!!

That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment