Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loving my life!!!

Hello scrappers,

Did I mention yet that I love my life??? I am so happy to be home for my family and spend all the extra time with my son. I didn't waist time with voluntering. I was elected Secretary for the St George Elementary School PSSC last night. I think it's going to be good being involved!!! I am also a member of the SGES Home & School. I realized I had made the right decision to close my store when my son told me last week: "Maman, I am glad you are not working in your store anymore". Now how cute is that!!! It brought tears to my eyes. I love my life & my family!!!

So can you believe that I actually went to an All Day Crop Saturday to scrapbook. WOW!!! Did that ever feel good!!! I got lots done...7 layouts!!! Can't get any better than that...lots of laughter & lots of yummy food!!! I am looking foward to the next one. Here are the layouts I got done. Hope you enjoy!!!











That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. glad you had a wonderful and productive day....next time we should try to hit the same crop!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I cannot get 7 layouts done in one day say nothing about gorgeous ones like you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to hear you are scrapping just for the sheer love of it again. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just sent you an email on your gonewild account. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete