Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello scrappers,

How are you enjoying this gorgeous weather??? OMW it is almost 20 degrees here in our backyard...YIPEE!!!! Is it really true???? Is Spring finally here???? I sure hope so!!!

Do you ever meet a person that you just click with??? You almost feel as if you have been friends with that person for ever...well that is the case with my friend Michelle. We met last fall and we just became friends right away. She came to scrapbook with me last Thursday and we had such a great time. I didn't get that much scrapping done because I think we were chatting more than scrapping but I still got this layout done.



I have been taking lots and lots of pictures lately. I finally started a Photography scrapbook album. I had so many pictures of landscape or places we have visited and I would never do anything with them. Well I finally started an album and I love it.

That is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

1 comment:

  1. love the LO, and that punch on your journalling!!!!
    can't wait to come down again, maybe next week.....this week got a little hectic. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete