Sunday, November 8, 2009

Reveal Day at Creative Scrappers!!!!

Hello Scrappers,

What a great day today!!! It was a very productive day. My husband offered to bring our son to swimming lessons this morning so I could stay home and try to organize a few rooms in the house. In the process, I also got laundry done. I was able to clean our storage room, go through my son's clothes and toys to give away, clean the store from my class yesterday morning, go through my son's craft's from the past 2 years and so much more...yes it was a very productive day.

And did you remember to go see my first reveal as a DESIGN TEAM MEMBER at CREATIVE SCRAPPERS????? IF not, well here it is. You only got a sneak peek last week since I can't reveal my layout until it has been posted on their blog.



Supplies: Scrap Within Reach pattern paper, Prismatic cardstock, Jillibean buttons, American Craft thickers and Tattered Angels glimmer mist. You can find all these products at Scrapbooking Gone Wild.

Here are a few more layouts I worked on during this past week.





And also the layout I did using the Sketch # 3 at Scrapbooking Gone Wild. All you need to do to participate in the sketch challenge is upload your layout in the gallery and you might win a prize. Go check it out!!!



Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle pattern paper, Prismatic cardstock, American Craft thickers and Prima flowers and bling. You can find all these products at Scrapbooking Gone Wild.

That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment