Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Great trip!!!














Hello scrappers,

We just got back from Niagara Falls, Marineland and African Lion Safari. What a great time we had!!!! I never thought that there was that much to visit in Niagara Falls. We were there for 2 1/2 days and didn't see everything there was to see...lots for kids.

I also have been scrapbooking lots lately. I think I really missed it from taking a break for the summer. Here are a few layouts that I have done in the past few weeks and a nice desk topper for a table or office desk. I will be giving a class on the desk topper in October.

That is it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chantal, Looks like you had lots of fun while you were in my neighbourhood. Love your layouts too.
    Can't wait to see what you do with the pictures you took while we were together! LOL

    ReplyDelete