Sunday, August 30, 2009

Keeping Busy!!!












Can you already feel the cool air??? I can't believe summer is almost over. It seems as if we just started to get nice weather...AH wait...we did. We really only got 4 weeks of summer. I hope this means our winter is going to be very short.

Well Ethan got his first 5 stitches last week. He fell and hit his forehead on the corner of a wall at daycare. He did so well when we brought him to the hospital. It probably helped that he knew the nurse and doctor that was working. That sure made it easier. I think Maman was more upset than him. I hate seeing my baby hurt.

We are starting to have visiters on our property. I guess Deer love apples. We had two eating our apples yesterday morning. They stayed long enough for me to take a few pictures. They are very beautiful animals.

We have had a very busy summer. It seems as if we haven't been home much. We had soooooo much fun with Ethan...lots of fun in the water. And it's not over, we are leaving for Toronto this Thursday. We are going to Niagara Falls, Marineland and African Safari. Ethan is soooooo excited about going on an airplane again. I think it's going to be lots of fun!!!!

I gave a basic photography class this past Friday evening in St Andrews. We had so much fun taking pictures. I especially loved taking pics of the sunset.

That's it for now.
Thanks for stopping by.
Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment