Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lots of great NEWS!!!!

Don't forget to check out Paws on Scrapbooking next month!!!! I will be there "GUEST DESIGNER". I just received in the mail this morning my kit that I will use to post some layouts and projects for September. I have worked hard the past few months to try to be published and to be accepted on a design team. My hard work has finally paid off. Hope you will come and join me on the PAWS ON SCRAPBOOKING site in September. I will be on the boards. Come and join me!!!!!
http://www.pawsonscrapbooking.com/

I am also very busy planning all my classes coming up in the fall. I am looking foward to start my classes again. I am giving 2 in September, "Summer Fun" 8x8 album and a 2 page layout of pictures "At the Zoo". In October, I am doing a "Fall" 2 page layout and a "Halloween" 2 page layout. I sent my newsletter last week and 3 of my classes are already full. How exciting is that?????? I am sooooooooo looking foward to these classes. As soon as I take pictures of my projects, I will post pictures here on my blog. Don't forget to come check it out next week.

I don't know if you noticed... 2 of my layouts last week were "layout of the day" on 2 different web sites on the same day. How cool is that!!!!!

That's all for now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment